The Cmd 0xc00000142 error message is the Hexadecimal data format of the error message generated. It’s the normal error message format utilized by Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft Windows compatible applications and driver manufacturers.
This particular code can be used by the supplier to identify the error made. This unique Cmd 0xc00000142 error code features a numeric value and a practical description. Occasionally the error code could have more variables in Cmd 0xc00000142 formatting .This further number and letter code are the location of the storage regions in which the instructions are stored at the time of the error code.
What can cause Cmd 0xc00000142 error code?
Typically, the Cmd 0xc00000142 error message may be brought on by Windows system file damage. Missing system data files_old can be a real risk to the health and wellbeing of any pc.
There are numerous events which can have resulted in file errors. An unfinished installation, an unfinished file erasure, bad deletion of applications or equipment. It can also be brought about if the laptop or desktop is contaminated with a trojan or spyware attack or through a poor shutdown of the computer system. Any one of the preceeding actions can end up in the removal or data corruption of Windows system files. This damaged system file will cause absent and wrongly linked documents and archives essential for the proper operation of the program.
Guidelines on how to quickly correct Cmd 0xc00000142 error code?
There are 2 methods in which to resolve Cmd 0xc00000142 error code:
Advanced Solution (advanced):
1) Start your computer and then log on as an administrator.
2) Click on the Get started button then select Programs, Accessories, System Tools, then select Restore.
3) From the new window, select “Restore my PC to an earlier date” and after that click on Next.
4) Pick the freshest system restore date in the “select a restoration point” list, and then click Next.
5) Then click ‘Next’ within the verification screen.
6) Restart your laptop or desktop whenever the rescue is completed.
Beginner Computer User Fix (totally automatic):
1) Download and open the (Cmd 0xc00000142) repair software application.
2) Install application and click on Scan button.
3) Press the Fix Errors button in the software when the diagnostic scan is successfully done.
4) Reboot your computer.